Trauma Recovering INFP, 4w5, Forest Fairy
Despite the Nicki Minaj line, I’m not only a bubbly musical person.
In my 19 years, I’ve survived abuse of all kinds, but also heard laughter in all colors. My goal is to share hope and light in a real, down-to-earth way, that isn’t annoying or boring.
My theme is tackling the issue that comes from people wearing their whatever colored glasses. This means I will cover issues that include religion, politics, and psychology.
I’m an ex-Evangelical, music university student, your truth seeking, loyal best friend, ready to tell you what it’s like when you take off your rose-colored glasses.
Dis my life:
- Writing music, blogs, articles, and long emotional texts
- Fighting the Good Fight
- Reading books
- Listening to Podcasts and Audiobooks
- Manoeuvring a positive Instagram
- Translating English, Spanish, and Hungarian texts
- Overcoming trauma
- Navigating multicultural relationships
- Learning to love it all